Wednesday 23 April 2008

Inov8s

I got a pair of Roclite 282's today. Really hoping these are going to help, tho at the moment I'm not convinced. I know they'll ease up a bit but my feet feel very 'confined' in them! Plenty of room in the toe area which is great but I'll have to wait to walk in them to see if they do the trick. I'm convinced they'll give me blisters! Got a pair of merino wool socks too to see if that helps. Next time I go out, I'll tape my toes up, wear the socks and the shoes and see what happens. On Inov8's website, they say that these are ideal for long distance running and walking, trail walking, mountains, dry tracks, rocky ground etc etc - the girl in the shop said 'No, they're not really walking shoes, just running'. Oh joy. I'm more inclined to go with Inov8's description!

2 comments:

Craig B. said...

Hi Rach!!!!! Just realised, that I can read all doings here!!!!! I will keep up to date, and drive you mad with making you train 'til you drop!!!!

Tale care, lovey lady, and think MdS all the time!!!!!

You crazy mate,
Craig

Rach's MdS said...

Aww thanks. I've been trying to sort feet out so haven't walked. Will update this later as I'm off out to buy bits for upcoming events/MdS - how exciting! Feel free to hassle. You can be my personal (virtual) trainer! Rach x