Saturday 3 May 2008

Moles and other things....

Not the furry variety. Had a mole cut out yesterday (on my back) and am not supposed to be doing anything because of it. I'm still doing the Ridgeway next week but will take it steady and hopefully get one of my lovely chaps to carry my bag if it's too heavy. The stitches are coming out in just under two weeks (just before the Moonwalk). I feel very lazy as I haven't really done a lot since the week before last. Oh well, can't be helped.

Not a lot else to say - I will be back next week to report on the Ridgeway. Hope I manage the whole 40 miles!

1 comment:

Steph Cooke said...

Ouch, sounds really painful! Hopefully it will recover very quickly. Guess you will just have to pad up the area very well for the Ridgeway and rope in those strong fellas!
You will be fine with the 40 miles, no worries. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Stephx