Monday 23 June 2008

10 miles

Did a leisurely 10 mile walk this morning. Didn't really feel like it as stomach feels crap but glad I went anyway.

Need to up the mileage as I don't feel very prepared for the Trailwalker at the moment! I'm sure in a week or two I can get back up to marathon distances and then I'll feel better about it! My feet are in surprisingly good shape tho I do have a couple of hotspots on my third and fourth toe (right foot).

I'm going to a spinning class tomorrow which will almost certainly damage me in some way. Still, it's worth a go!

Am incredibly excited to the point of practically peeing myself at the moment. I was supposed to be going to see Bon Jovi on Friday but had a nightmare with the tickets (bloody company went bust), so my dreams were shattered (how dramatic am I?). Anyway, other Rach (who I was going with) rang today to say that the tickets she was sent are seated (not Golden Circle) and did I still want one? Said it wasn't possible because of kids etc etc.....

BUT hubby is going to be home early AND has said he will pick me up afterwards. SO I'M GOING. Can't bloody believe it and am so happy!!!!

Twickenham Stadium here I come. Two Rach's, one day and one damn fine looking bloke. Aaaahhhhh!!!!

(Sorry, I know this is supposed to be a running/walking blog but this IS important).

No comments: