Tuesday 10 June 2008

Gym

I went to the gym today. Managed to do 28km on the bike. It was 28.3 to be precise and I suppose that must equal about 17ish miles so quite pleased with that. It took 1 hour and 5 mins (5 mins was the warm down). Legs were absolutely killing me. I put the bike on level 8 but I don't know how many levels it has, so no idea if that's a good thing!! Also did 2000 metres on the rowing machine.

Hoping to either go back to the gym tomorrow to go on the cross trainer, or I might run around the park, haven't decided yet.

We watched the MdS dvd kindly sent by Craig (MdS forum). The ITV4 programme I'd obviously seen before, but still great to watch. The Eurosport I hadn't seen and enjoyed it very much. Again, had tears in my eyes - can't quite believe I'm doing it!! Still no. 2 on the waitlist so I suppose there's a chance I might not be. Unlikely tho.

Thursday will be a rest day, and then Friday I'll go for another run.

No comments: