Wednesday 25 June 2008

Ouch

Ouch - because the spinning has bruised me!! My legs feel okay (tho a bit tired), but I have to say that I feel a bit battered in the 'saddle' region (that's the nicest way I can think of putting it on here). Damn bike saddles. I can't understand why they don't pad them out a bit and make them slightly more comfortable!!

I went for a short run (jog). Did 4 miles and felt okay tho my legs are tired. A rest day tomorrow and then I'm either running or walking on Friday morning. Depends on what time I'm leaving to see Bon Jovi (woo hoo!!). Think I'm meeting Rach in Richmond to have something to eat before we hit Twickenham. Can't wait. Haven't actually met Rach before but we have plenty in common (obviously) and we're both called Rach. Can't be bad!!

Ellie is okay today so she's gone to school. Fingers crossed I don't get a phone call as I have thousands of birthday presents to buy (busy time of year at school as everyone has birthdays). The kids have a very good social life!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link Rach! Great to catch up on how you're doing and thanks again for helping Tracey. Looks like training's going well you'll soon get back to some good distances for Trailwalker and I'm sure you'll have a laugh with the team. Hope Ellie's OK? Keep up the good work girl!
Take care Pete x